[ To serve 4-5 ]
Cleaned and cut chicken pieces 1 kg
Melam Chicken Masala 4 tbsp
Onion sliced 3 nos
Tomatoes Chopped 2 nos
Ginger chopped 1 tsp
Garlic chopped 1 tsp
Green chillies slit 2 nos
Curry leaves few
Oil 3 tbsp
Salt To Taste
Fresh Cream (optional) 2 tbsp
Coconut Milk – thick ½ cup
• Heat oil and sauté onions, green chillies, ginger, garlic and curry leaves.
• Add Chicken Masala mixed with little water and stir well.
• Add chicken pieces, tomatoes, salt and enough water.
• Cook till the meat is tender and gravy fairly thick.
• Add 2 tbsp For ½ cup thick coconut milk for more taste.