Bread – 4 slices.
Egg – 1(big)
Milk – 4 tbsp.
Sugar – 2 tbsp.
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Beat Egg in a flat bowl and then pour milk and mix again.
2. Add sugar and Vanilla essence and mix till sugar dissolves.
3. Now place one bread slice into this mixture.Then flip over the bread slice and prick the bread
slice here and there to allow better absorption.
4. Heat oil in a flat pan and toast the bread on both sides till the colour changes.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Similarly, toast all the bread slices and serve hot for best results 🙂